marhaban2u.com

MeMbErs

Director at age 6

Posted by Simplelife | Posted in | Posted on 5:09 PM


The ambitious youngster got a plum role at the National Railway Museum after applying to replace retiring boss Andrew Scott. In his application Sam wrote: "I am only six but I think I can do this job.

"I have an electric train track. I am good on my train track. I can control two trains at once."

The Leicester lad said he had been on "lots of trains" - including "Eurostar and some trains in France" - and loved visiting the York museum.

Bosses were so taken with his enthusiasm they offered him a role as Director of Fun.

He is tasked with telling his colleagues how to make the museum a fun day out for kids.

Mr Scott said: "Sam's letter of application was a real delight to read so it was a pleasure to be able to offer him the position."

He added: "It's always fantastic to see such young children with a real passion for trains, just like I had when I was a boy."

Sam's dad Robin said: "Sam was absolutely delighted when he received the letter appointing him.

"He's a huge fan of trains and the museum has always been his top choice for a day out."


From the outer source...

blog comments powered by Disqus